Infamous Brand Strategy, the golden child in marketing
One of the most important aspects of digital marketing and advertising is brand strategy. What is it, and why is this so important you ask? Starfish has got the answers to all your most important questions. And no, a logo is not a brand.
What is a Brand Strategy?
Who is it for?
Everyone. You, your company, your brand, your employees, and most importantly your consumers.
Why do you need it?
A brand strategy is there to reinforce your brand on the market. Having a brand strategy in place gives your company a competitive advantage with customer analytics and success.
More than just a marketing strategy
Having a cohesive brand strategy helps you communicate with your audience more clearly. Maintaining consistency in your messages increases the likelihood that you are able to not only attract but continuously maintain loyal customers. And not only does having a solid brand strategy provide consistency for you and your customers, but it also provides a focus for your employees.
Brand strategy and human emotions, how do they work together?
There are many factors that go into developing a brand strategy. But one of the most important topics to fully understand before creating one is how is your brand relative to the emotional response of a consumer?
Ads that are driven by emotion have higher success in purchase rates vs those that seem like they are trying to sell us something without any emotional investment.
We found these to be the most successful emotional topics when creating an engaging brand strategy:
- Instant Gratification
Now, some key points to evaluate when preparing your brand strategy.
- What are your business goals?
- Who would be your target audience?
- What are the details of your campaign?
- Who are my competitors?
- What solution can my company provide our potential customers?
- What is my value proposition?
- Am I relevant to my target market?
- When thinking about your company or product, what do you want your audience
- What are the functional benefits that you provide to your customers?
- What are the emotional benefits we provide to our customers?
- What is the personality of my brand overall?
Creating a strong brand, built to withstand the changing times.
Our world is changing, and with it, your brand will too. Creating a brand strategy that is fluid and always current is one of the best ways to increase the strength of your brand.
With a strong brand you can:
- Generate stronger customer relationships
- Create customer loyalty
- Increase the trail of a new product or service
- Put more focus into your marketing efforts
- Gather vital resources such as capital and talent
- Develop strategic partnerships
Are you ready to get started?